Monday, November 30, 2009

Personal Reflection

I have enjoyed meeting new people in the English class. It is sad that my writing adventure is over but I'm and really glad that it is. I have not reached the goals I have wanted to achieve because every time I thought I was doing good in the class and on my papers I got a nice punch in the stomach saying school is not easy. I love writing and love to speak my mind, but with the English 102 guidelines I found that my writing style was not loved. I have learned a little on what is expected on A papers but never once was lucky enough to get an A on my writing, but I feel that I can still grow and learn from this experience it will just take me a little more time to break my free style in writing. However I did not favor the peer critiquing only because I felt that the reader was attacking my paper and not looking for its full potential, but I did enjoy the class discussions even though I would shy away from sometimes asking one. The discussions were to help our minds grow in the sense that we would make amazing argument papers. Other than that I consider this class a huge learning experience and one that I can take to my other writing classes if I choose to pursue any. So thank you for giving me a chance and giving tips for good writing techniques. As for my career and educational goals I still plan on pursuing a general business degree and transfer to Eastern downtown for their business program and then plan to go into the trade of massage therapy and become and athletic massage therapist. So even though my writing has changed with the guidelines that were provided I am still going to go for my future goals. Thank you all again for a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment